Within Settings, you have the ability to define as many job statuses as you like!
By default, we provide you with a few to get started, but head over to the Settings > Workshop > Status or Settings > Sales > Status and you'll be able to view, amend, de-activate or add new Statuses.
For each job you can define:
- Colour - used for quick identification
- Status Level
- Order By
Each Status in CarVue has one of four Status Levels to help identify it's overall position in the business, these are defined as follows:
- Unconfirmed - jobs where the booking is not confirmed - these will not show on the T-Card Board
- Awaiting Arrival - confirmed jobs which have not yet arrived
- On Site - vehicle is on site
- Off Site - vehicle is off site e.g. moved to another location
More information on how Statuses and Status Levels show in the system