When you create a new stock record, you have the opportunity to generate a draft purchase for the seller at the point of entering it. If you choose not to do it at that point, then you can then add in a purchase document for the vehicle purchase simply from your new stock record.
To get started with the purchases select the Purchase & Cost tab
To get started in the Purchase & Cost tab you will see all the information you have provided for your vehicle automatically added in, waiting for you to confirm what you need next.
If you click on the Green pencil edit Circled you can see the two amounts separated the amount owed and the finance owed. There are two options to select
Draft Purchases - This will create a Draft Purchase which will lead you to create and edit the document. Please see article to know more about a Draft Purchases
Commit Purchases - If there is no need for documentation (as this has been settled outside of CarVue) to be printed select this option and will continue the process of Purchases & Cost
In this example Commit Purchases has been selected
Below you can see the Purchases have been committed and you can select Print if you wish to print out the documents
If there are additional costs towards the vehicle you need to add then click on add cost,
1. Enter the supplier\Company that worked on the vehicle
2. Fill in the Description of the work done (or enter the product if you have pre-set that up)
3. You will need to add the quantity and price of the work done
4. Draft Purchase is to create a Draft Purchase which will lead you to create and edit the document. Please see article to know more about a Draft Purchases
5. If there is no need for documentation (as this has been settled outside of CarVue) to be printed select Commit Purchases and will continue the process of Purchases & Cost
In this example i have selected Draft Purchases to show you what happens.
Here you can see what the Summary screen will display by selecting Draft Purchases.
By selecting the Draft Purchase you will be taken to the Daft Purchase for you to complete.
Once you have finished the payment of the Purchase document you can head back to the Sales - Purchase & Cost
This will take you back and confirm all purchases have been added to the document.