CarVue Release Changes - v184.108.40.20651007.1
Release Date 7th October 2015
Below is a brief summary of the new features, amends and bug fixes we have made to CarVue.
If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, please add them here.
A big thank you to everyone for all your comments, feedback, bug finding and feature requests.
- Added missing 'Date' label to Invoice, Quote and Credit Note
- Switched Engine Code / Engine Number fields to correct place when using VRM (Uk only)
- New Tax Rates now have Expense and Revenue start as ticked
- On the Contact tab in Job Card missing data no longer shows as 'null'
- Fixed link on Dash board to "+ New Invoice"
- Fixed problem with editing the tax component name in Tax Rates
- Better handling for error if no Contact is added to Invoice
- Fixed order of countries in drop down on sign up page
- Better feedback when creating Purchases or Invoices in Stock records
- Added a check to Add New User to ensure a valid email address is used
- Fixed problem with "Show vehicle declaration" tickbox not persisting on draft purchases
- Removed "(UnPaid)" from Job and Stock lines if a Quote is created
- Fixed incorrect error message when adding Enquiry Status, which said 'Failed to update' when if had worked
- Improved usability of Date of Manufacture on Vehicle Add and Edit